Christmas giveaways and Starbuy galore at the largest end-of-year consumer electronics event
Christmas season starts early for digital artists and creatives from all walks of life, who can stand to win an APOL Kraken gaming chair or Xencelab pen tablet medium bundle by simply colouring-in an X’mas-themed image or drawing in a “Squid Game”-inspired contest respectively. Additionally, the latest Grunn i10-Laserbot Robot Vacuum Cleaner is also up for grabs in a separate ‘like and share’ contest.
These giveaway contests are among the wide array of highlights and promotions taking place prior to the launch of the Tech Show Festival 2021 (Xmas Edition), the largest end-of-year consumer electronics event which will take place from 9 – 19 December. Organised by Constellar in collaboration with leading e-commerce platform Shopee, the festival will be held both online and offline at participating exhibitors’ e-stores and their respective showrooms and retail outlets islandwide, as well as on the Shopee app.
The Tech Show Festival 2021 (Xmas Edition) is the best chance for consumers to grab the hottest must-have tech products at up to 60% off across top exhibitors like Starhub, Dynacore, Challenger, Atrix, Aftershock PC, APOL, M1, Dreamcore, Acer, Dell, Secretlab, Philips, Royale Ergonomics, Huawei, Xiaomi, and Prism+.
From 26 November, Starbuy deals featuring massive discounts on the latest tech products will be announced on COMEX & IT Show’s social channels. These will include newly launched products under the festival’s Smart Home & Living segment and will showcase smart home technologies from Google, Grunn Global, Samsung TV, SG Digital Lock, Home Auto, Keep Office, Xiaomi, Dibea and more.
Highlights to look out for at The Tech Show Festival (Xmas Edition) 2021
- Free Digital Brochure– Christmas shoppers, tech enthusiasts, new and existing homeowners can mark their dates for 9 December to access the free digital brochure featuring over 70 pages of awesome Christmas deals, new launch products from Xencelabs, Noble Desk, Philips TV, Grunn Robotic cleaner and a line-up of smart-tech home and living products perfect for gifting during the festive season. Pre-register on The Tech Show Festival website to be the first to access the brochure on the launch day.
- Shop and Win Lucky Draw – Shoppers who make a purchase during the festival period from 9 – 19 December will be in the running to win an array of premium prizes including a Secretlab gaming chair, a 55-inch Android TV by Philips, digital drawing tablet by Xencelabs, steam mop cleaner by Grunn, an Ergonomic Desk by Noble Desk and a KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS Portable SSD 1TB by submitting their entries here.
- The Tech Show Festival x Shopee Mega Tech Expo – Shopee’s Mega Tech Expo happening from 9 – 19 December will offer daily thematic deals, flash sales and upsized discounts on authentic electronic products from brands like AOC, Huawei, Armaggeddon, Odette and more. Shoppers can also check-in to the Shopee app daily during this period to increase their chances of winning vouchers worth up to $1,000. Limited quantities of up to $100 off electronics flash vouchers are also available for grabs daily. There will also be limited-time deals of up to 30% off selected electronics and appliances, as well as 1-for-1 and $0.99 deals at 12pm and 8pm.
- 12 Sizzling Jingle Deals & Livestream – This 12.12, The Tech Show Festival will also offer a slew of sizzling jingle deals from participating exhibitors on both the Tech Show Festival website and in-app on Shopee. Additionally, consumers can also look forward to a special 3-hour livestreaming session from 7-10pm on the COMEX & IT Show Facebook page featuring Dreamcore, Minimotors and Samsung TV.
- Trade-In Program for Cash– Consumers can convert their old devices (mobile phone, laptops and games consoles) into cash for their next upgrade at the Tech Show Festival 2021.
- Ongoing Christmas Contests & Giveaways – Consumers can already start participating in the existing contests prior to the festival by liking and sharing this poston social media to win a Grunn i10-Laserbot Robot Vacuum Cleaner, or tapping into their creative prowess to win an APOL Kraken chair in the APOL Christmas colouring contest, and a Xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium Bundle in the Squid Game themed drawing contest. All three contests will be held on the COMEX & IT Show social channels and run till 25 December 2021, 11.59pm with the full details in the annex below.
With so many exhilarating highlights and deals to look out for at the upcoming Tech Show Festival, be sure to register your interest here, or find out more about the event by visiting the event website, Facebook and Instagram pages.